bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lazytown Live

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lazytown Live Empty
PostSubject: Lazytown Live   Lazytown Live Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 1:34 pm

Just been looking into taking Sam to see Lazytown live at the Bristol Hippadrome. Not sure whether he is too young or not tho. He loves Lazytown and I think he will love it but if he gets bored and starts messing about it will be a waste of money. (It will cost more than £50 for the 3 of us to go plus petrol) Really want to do it but still not sure... He is 2 years 5 months - what do you all think?
Back to top Go down

Lazytown Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazytown Live   Lazytown Live Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 2:33 pm

My godson went to see Bob the Builder when he was about that age. He loved it and never took his eyes of the stage!
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Lazytown Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazytown Live   Lazytown Live Icon_minitime31st January 2009, 3:42 pm

we took eliza and charlie (and my lil sis molly) to see fifi and the flowertots live on stage, it was last year some time, and he sat really well, and loved it, with all his fears i though he'd be scared, but he wasnt! its well worth it and he will love it, and dont forget all the audience will have young kids so he wont be the only one if he does get a bit figgety!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

Lazytown Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazytown Live   Lazytown Live Icon_minitime1st February 2009, 4:08 am

oh go for it hun, you never know if you will get to go to another one with him......xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lazytown Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazytown Live   Lazytown Live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazytown Live
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Mums Club-
Jump to: