bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Did you Empty
PostSubject: Did you   Did you Icon_minitime28th December 2008, 2:00 am

all have a good christmas?

what did you do?

What did santa bring for you and your family?
Back to top Go down

Did you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you   Did you Icon_minitime28th December 2008, 11:20 am

Well matthew got his bike , and loads of other bits and pieces mainly puzzles and cars

i got my pink ghds which i have been after for like months Very Happy from the hubby and from matthew i got a diary and a cd again what i asked for .

mark got a nice new watch from matthew and sports gear from me

over all we had a quite day .... And now my boys have gone away for a few days to liverpool back on tuesday Smile

how was your day lesley
Back to top Go down

Did you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you   Did you Icon_minitime28th December 2008, 11:45 am

We had a great time thanks, on the 24th we where invited to Markus sisters for dinner and on the 25th the in laws came for dinner and duncan came home in the evening, on the 26th duncan opened his presents from santa (he came on the night of the 25th as duncan wasn't here) and we just had a day for the 3 of us and on the 27th duncans god parents and family came for dinner (16 people in total) it was all very fun and today we went for a drive in the mountains to find the sun and then went to markus godsons as it was his birthday.

Things will be normal again for a few days and then it will all start over again....

Duncan got his lego and tractor what he wanted, i got a holiday to scotland and a digital camera....and markus got me....hehe...

glad you had a great day hope your enjoying the peace...xxxxxx
Back to top Go down

Did you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you   Did you Icon_minitime28th December 2008, 1:31 pm

Yeah i am .... Have just finished tidying the house ....

it doesnt look as if we have a xmas here as i have taken the tree and crds down . Only cause its matthews birthday on new yrs eve and i dont want him thinking his birthday and xmas are the same if that makes sense . But now im shattered Sleep
Back to top Go down

Did you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you   Did you Icon_minitime29th December 2008, 4:12 am

yeah we had a great one thanks
got a nice ring with kids names engraved which i was after, kids got way too much to mention lol
hope you all had a good one x
Back to top Go down

Did you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you   Did you Icon_minitime29th December 2008, 1:50 pm

We had a lovely christmas thanks.

Liam got a playstation 3 and a few bits a pieces. I got the cd I have hinted at and the book ive hinted about Wink but my favorite present was from my mom and sister they went to New York a few weeks ago and bought me a necklace from Tiffany's Shocked i nearly fainted when i opened it its absolutley georgous Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Did you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you   Did you Icon_minitime30th December 2008, 5:59 am

We had a lovely Christmas. Was a bit extra special this year as Rose was born on Christmas Eve and it was a total suprise for us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Did you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you   Did you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Christmas 2009-
Jump to: