bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's only 27 days

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's only 27 days Empty
PostSubject: It's only 27 days   It's only 27 days Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 12:51 pm

till christmas...

Are you all ready for christmas?

we are going to buy our christmas tree tomorrow....i am so excited as it will be the first time we have a real tree....(in switzerland that is)
Back to top Go down

It's only 27 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's only 27 days   It's only 27 days Icon_minitime28th November 2008, 1:57 pm

Christmas doesnt start in our house till the 6th Dec cause of Liams birthday.
Tomoorow we are going to get his BMX.
Back to top Go down

It's only 27 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's only 27 days   It's only 27 days Icon_minitime29th November 2008, 1:34 am

Oh that's great lou, i hope he likes it...
Christmas doesn't normally start in my house until about the 15th but this year i have to work a lot before christmas and today is the only day we all have off to go buy it together.....

i am just so excited......
Back to top Go down

It's only 27 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's only 27 days   It's only 27 days Icon_minitime29th November 2008, 3:16 am

christmas normally starts in our house in november Embarassed lol normally make the most of it but this year i just cant get into it at all
Back to top Go down

It's only 27 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's only 27 days   It's only 27 days Icon_minitime29th November 2008, 4:49 am

we have decided to leave it until next weekend, so that the tree doesn't dry out by christmas, because of the heating...

what's your views on this???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's only 27 days Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's only 27 days   It's only 27 days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's only 27 days
Page 1 of 1