bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

am i the only one...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

am i the only one... Empty
PostSubject: am i the only one...   am i the only one... Icon_minitime5th November 2008, 1:31 pm

that hasn't even started their christmas shopping yet? I keep reading of people nearly finished and i panick.

I know super organised Lesley had done hers in January, but please tell me i'm not the only one!

I am going to use Lesleys strategy for next year!
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one...   am i the only one... Icon_minitime5th November 2008, 1:43 pm

I have bought just a few odds and ends, the things I have got are just stuff from the avon catalogue, - a necklace for eliza and a teddy that you can warm up. A christmas book from the schools book sale a couple of weeks ago and a thomas the tank ornament for charlie bought from ebay. so im hardly there really!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one...   am i the only one... Icon_minitime6th November 2008, 2:13 am

Nope I haven't started either! Brad has bought a couple of Star Wars things for Liam but only cause they was "rare" and in the sale. I think they are more more himself Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one...   am i the only one... Icon_minitime6th November 2008, 3:54 am

wow I got a bargain last night, had a look on ebay and I bought this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=300270701149

charlie loves it he's wanted one for ages but at £35 I thought it was a bit pricey - so this was such a bargain at £21! even with the p&p its still cheap!!! going to keep it for christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one...   am i the only one... Icon_minitime6th November 2008, 6:16 am

Yep me nearly finished too Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one...   am i the only one... Icon_minitime6th November 2008, 6:17 am

Wow thats great!! Iggle Pigggle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one...   am i the only one... Icon_minitime6th November 2008, 8:50 am

Well No i am not finished, i still have to get markus something and don't know what......i think i will give him a i owe you......xxxxhehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am i the only one...   am i the only one... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

am i the only one...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Christmas 2009-
Jump to: