bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C Section Booked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime4th November 2008, 10:05 am

I'm having Rebekah on the 23rd December by C-section. I'll be in for xmas day which i'm really gutted about. Oh well
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime4th November 2008, 10:12 am

If everything goes ok, and you feel alright you could go home christmas, I had c sections with both mine and with charlie I had him on the sunday afternoon and left the hospital on tuesday - Ok I did have to request to leave, but I wanted to get home to Eliza. So you never know you might be able to!!

good luck!!!!

ps did you have a c section with sophie?
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime4th November 2008, 10:49 am

There is a small chance they'll let me out xmas afternoon but it does all depend on how I feel and how baby is doing.

I did yes, Sophie was born by emergancy C-Section so I wasnt really prepared or bothered by it but this time I'll have time to dwell on it
Back to top Go down

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime4th November 2008, 12:48 pm

Ooooo How exciting! Wow thats crazy knowing when ur baby is going to be born! Wow.

Dont dwell on it hun think of it as the most exciting day of ur life! !

Im sooo Excited for u hun xx
Back to top Go down

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime4th November 2008, 1:48 pm

oh a date for your baby girl....so excited.....xxx
Back to top Go down

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime4th November 2008, 2:42 pm

how exciting!!!! xxx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime4th November 2008, 3:42 pm

It must feel very weird having a date. It must be really weird knowing you will be having your baby on that exact day!!! Plus you could always postpone christmas a couple of days, there would be no harm in that, and sophie would be none the wiser.
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime5th November 2008, 6:02 am

Thats a good idea Katie Sophie is young enough not to no any different but would the rest of the family go for it!!! Anyway Rebekah will be Sophie's best christmas prezzie ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime6th November 2008, 6:13 am

Smile The only thing u will have to watch is people buying her a mixed Birthday/Christmas presents! My Bestfriends Daughter was born on the 23rd December too and she has this problem all the time!! Immm soooo Excited!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime6th November 2008, 2:07 pm

My friends little girls is born onChristmas eve and I always make sure I buy a seperate birthday present and christmas present wrapped in birthday paper and christmas paper.

She doesn't know any different at the moment but as she gets older it can't be very nice getting your birthday forgotten about because of christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime6th November 2008, 2:18 pm

I dont think i'd allow it to be honest. its not fair at all
Back to top Go down

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime7th November 2008, 11:13 am

Its not ur right hun but other people dont think that way! At least u can do her great Birthday Partys and 2 days later she gets christmas!! Whoop!!

How u feeling any how hun??
Back to top Go down

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime7th November 2008, 12:21 pm

Sarah wrote:
I dont think i'd allow it to be honest. its not fair at all

I dont blame you. I don't allow any of my friends or family put their christmas decks up before Liams birthday (5th Dec) One year my dad and his wife put theirs up on the 1st Dec when we went round on the evening I refused to stay I just got back in the car and went home Mad they never did it again Laughing
Back to top Go down

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime8th November 2008, 12:57 am

good on you lou, at least you can do that......my mum always waited till after my birthday to put them up too (11th dec) but sarah's having her angel on the 23rd, so it will be hard.......xxx sure she will find a happy middle...xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime8th November 2008, 2:03 am

We'll still put ours up on the 1st dec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C Section Booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: C Section Booked   C Section Booked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C Section Booked
Page 1 of 1