bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a lover of this time of pregnancy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime1st November 2008, 3:40 am

My bump has really dropped. I can feel my ribs at the top now, before all I could feel was hardness where she was. She dropped yesterday morning Sad

Its making it quite hard to turn over in bed now as I can really feel her in my pelvis!

Still on a birghter note she could be here in as little as 6 weeks!!!!!!!! wahooooooo
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime1st November 2008, 4:31 am

Oh so soon, hopefully not, i hope you can go nearly full term....xxx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime1st November 2008, 5:36 am

wow your pregnancy has gone so quick!!! cant believe it!!! be glad that she has droped down, when i was pregnant with eliza she actually never engaged, which is quite unusual for a first baby, so even when i went 10 days late she never dropped down, the last midwife appt i had she couldnt even feel eliza's bottom as it was so far under my ribs, and it was very uncomfortable especially when i had my braxton hicks, which i seemed to get all the time!!! when i was sitting i had to sit straight leaning back slightly, i was so glad to be able to slouch forwards after she was born!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime1st November 2008, 5:44 am

No, fraid not. I would love to go full term but they said as my liver function test is on the increase i'm getting choliostasis and plus being boardaline diabetic they'll have to induce me at around 38 weeks but if my LFT comes back sky high as it did with Sophie she'll be born at 36
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime2nd November 2008, 3:20 am

Wow 36 weeks seems so early to have a baby. Lets hope they can hold u on until 38 weeks.

U pregnancy has gone sooooo quick hun, wont be long until little bubba is in ur arms.

Have u though of a name yet??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime2nd November 2008, 3:56 pm

aww its not been a good pregnancy has it ((hugs)) but it has gone quick!! I cant believe how fast its gone!
I forgot to ask before but how did the talk with the diabetic nurse go? or have I missed a post Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime2nd November 2008, 3:56 pm

Lou wrote:
aww its not been a good pregnancy has it ((hugs)) but it has gone quick!! I cant believe how fast its gone!
I forgot to ask before but how did the talk with the diabetic nurse go? or have I missed a post Embarassed

what happened to my text size confused Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime3rd November 2008, 1:10 am

Alice - she is going to be called Rebekah.

Lou - she said I was borderline Diabetic and I need to cut out a lot of sugar and prick my finger 3X a day and to make sure it stays with the guidelines which they all have except for 1. I'm seeing her again tomorrow to assess my BM records so i'll see what she says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime3rd November 2008, 1:22 am

good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well...xx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime3rd November 2008, 1:41 am

yes good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime3rd November 2008, 11:09 am

OMG Sarah Rebekah is an amazing name! Aw hun im so excited to here u announcement xx

How did it go with the nurse hun xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime3rd November 2008, 11:36 am

Seeing the consultant tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime3rd November 2008, 4:22 pm

Hope it goes well xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a lover of this time of pregnancy   Not a lover of this time of pregnancy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a lover of this time of pregnancy
Page 1 of 1