bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats on your wish list?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Whats on your wish list? Empty
PostSubject: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime1st October 2007, 9:35 am

I don't really know what I want for christmas this year. I think I would quite like some clothes as none of mine seem to fit:x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime1st October 2007, 9:53 am

On my list is health and happyness the rest will be a bonus....xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 4:21 am

^^^^ i totally agree Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 6:08 am

Hum ...... Me and DH dont tend to get alot as we like to spend it on the kids BUT i would like a new pair of GHD's for christmas, i have some that are 3 years old and work well but they are the wide plate ones, i would like the normal ones so i can curl my hair with them.

Oh and a winning lottery ticket would be nice Wink

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 9:35 am

Ditto to the happiness and health....and a lot of money would be fantastic Smile

there isnt really anything in particular i need/want...just a nice happy family christmas xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 10:41 am

i have the new ghd ones and they are brill Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 3:33 pm

I want a new body lol oh to wake up thin Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 5:39 pm

Lou wrote:

yeah thinking about it that would be the best present ever for me....i would love to be slim again...last time i was slim was back in 2003/2004 just before i fell preg with sophie Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 5:30 am

a new laptop
lol
i did have one but got rid of it and now i wish i never
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime19th October 2007, 3:47 am

Lou wrote:

Hahaha lol me too, Lou, me too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your wish list?   Whats on your wish list? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats on your wish list?
Page 1 of 1