bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bon voyage nunna's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

bon voyage nunna's Empty
PostSubject: bon voyage nunna's   bon voyage nunna's Icon_minitime26th September 2008, 9:26 am

we helped charlie gather his dummies, and took him to the beach. he threw them one by one in the sea, he thought it was great fun!!!! no tears yet, we got him and eliza an icecream, and when we got in the car he was saying 'nunna' and waving to the sea!!!!(nunna is his word for dummy)

link for pics;

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=74357&l=f57b7&id=647270032
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

bon voyage nunna's Empty
PostSubject: Re: bon voyage nunna's   bon voyage nunna's Icon_minitime26th September 2008, 12:24 pm

That's good hun, hope he's still doing well without them...xxx
Back to top Go down

bon voyage nunna's Empty
PostSubject: Re: bon voyage nunna's   bon voyage nunna's Icon_minitime27th September 2008, 3:26 am

How did he get on bed time without them?
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

bon voyage nunna's Empty
PostSubject: Re: bon voyage nunna's   bon voyage nunna's Icon_minitime27th September 2008, 3:56 am

he was a star!!! he had his bath got his jama's on, I was waiting the whole time for him to mention it! i went and got his milk, he got in bed, said nunna? i said no dummies all gone now, then he said yh and went to sleep the whole night through - he fell asleep chattering away to himself, he hasnt even mentioned it today!!! he is chatting away to himself alot more though so think it will really help his speech, i cant believe how it has been he was sooo attached to his dummies!! i definatley think throwing them in the sea was the best idea and why he isnt bothered about them!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

bon voyage nunna's Empty
PostSubject: Re: bon voyage nunna's   bon voyage nunna's Icon_minitime27th September 2008, 6:10 am

oh that's great hun, well done charlie...xxx
Back to top Go down

bon voyage nunna's Empty
PostSubject: Re: bon voyage nunna's   bon voyage nunna's Icon_minitime28th September 2008, 9:55 am

awww thats great. We have a farm by us that lets you give childrens dummies to the pigs (you dont actually throw them in the sty you tie them to a string on the door) I think its a great idea to do something like that rather than just take them off them. Well done Charlie xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bon voyage nunna's Empty
PostSubject: Re: bon voyage nunna's   bon voyage nunna's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bon voyage nunna's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Mums Club-
Jump to: