bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helloo....Update on us..!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Helloo....Update on us..!! Empty
PostSubject: Helloo....Update on us..!!   Helloo....Update on us..!! Icon_minitime23rd September 2008, 5:41 am

Well firstly im sorry for not being around much but Ethan take's up so much of my time by the time i get an hours peice im catching up on washing and cleaning!!

As for Ethan he is doing really well, I love him soooo much!! His weight issue's have stableised now and he is now a healthy 8lb 11oz (2oz away from birth weight) He sleeps so well in the night, settling at 9-9.30pm and wakeing between 2-3am for a feed then he is up about 6-7am for his morning feed! We are still breast feeding and im loving it. I have found it very time consumeing thou as he feed's for abour 40mins to an hour! Once he is fed and has a clen bottom he is a very content baby, either sit's in his chair or goes in the swing! he hardly ever cries!

As for me im recouprating well! Im back in my size 14 jeans!!! WOOP!! Iv lost nearly 2 stone having him and am lighter now then i was on my first booking in appiontment! Im still having issues with bleeding but im hoping that will slow down soon! Im coping well so far and feel in control more then i ever did.!
Im still having bad back ache! Sad ...which does hurt!

The girls are loving there new brother, there always asking to hold him and cuddle him and when i have to go get ready ing the morning Katie is very good at looking after him and keeping him amused while i have a quick (and i mean quick lol) shower and dress.! Sophie helps me all the time with changing his bottom, getting me wipes and fetching his dummy when he needs it.

And finally Andrew is magic! Wow how he has changed since having him! He is soo good, even thou i have to feed him in the night he wakes up with us, he's always holding him, kisses him, looks after him. He is a right Daddys boy!! Andrew cook's tea most nights now, helps out with cleaning, washing etc etc .........

Well thats us! Ethan is 2 weeks and 2 days old today and were doing great!
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Helloo....Update on us..!!   Helloo....Update on us..!! Icon_minitime23rd September 2008, 7:24 am

aw I am so happy for you, sounds like he is the perfect lil man! I definatley think boys are alot more content, charle was the same and slept through early. I also think that the more children you have the more you bleed and the more after pains you get. I am pleased to see he is getting big and you are loving to breastfeed, did you breastfeed the girls? breastfeeding is very satisfying and it does really make you bond. keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Helloo....Update on us..!!   Helloo....Update on us..!! Icon_minitime23rd September 2008, 10:23 am

Thats great new Alice. Glad to hear Andrew is helping out lots hopefully Dave will take note lol

I thought you bled more when you breast feed? Maybe i'm wrong dont know.

Well done on losing 2 stone thats a great achievement xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Helloo....Update on us..!!   Helloo....Update on us..!! Icon_minitime23rd September 2008, 11:12 am

Im glad everything is going well for you all. He sounds like an angel Smile
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Helloo....Update on us..!!   Helloo....Update on us..!! Icon_minitime23rd September 2008, 11:50 am

yes you are right you do bleed more when you breastfeed - but not for as long if you get me. breastfeeding makes the womb contract down quicker, and so can also cause cramps for the first few weeks during breastfeeding, they can be uncomfortable. also the breastfeeding will be helping you lose those pounds!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Helloo....Update on us..!!   Helloo....Update on us..!! Icon_minitime26th September 2008, 12:14 pm

glad all is going well for you and the family..xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloo....Update on us..!!   Helloo....Update on us..!! Icon_minitime30th September 2008, 4:16 am

aw thats good to hear!! I miss him, give him kisses from me!!! xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloo....Update on us..!!   Helloo....Update on us..!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloo....Update on us..!!
Page 1 of 1