bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has anyone...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 8:13 am

Found any beauty products that you love and would like to share?
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 8:54 am

Hum..........I dont wear or use beauty products as such. xx
Back to top Go down

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 9:09 am

i use clinique fash wash toner and mmostouiser or how ever you spell it and there eye cream i love it and have been using it for the last 18 months it does cost more but i think it lasts longer . i also use virgin vie and clinique make up
Back to top Go down

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 2:36 pm

OOoooo That nail polish u had Norma that was in a tube! Fab stuff! Cost u a fortune but i recomend that!!
Back to top Go down

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 2:58 pm

oh yeah my yves laurent nail polish its good cost just under 20 quid for it
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime9th August 2008, 12:53 am

Nail varnish in a tube???? whatever next.

And £20 for it your mad you are, or are you rich lol
Back to top Go down

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime9th August 2008, 12:38 pm

No certainly aint rich sarah . if i like things and i want them i save up for them takes ages but then i dont have to say i cant afford it them and have to take money out bank account . i have really sensitive skin . on my face so i would rather pay out for more expensive stuff and know its doing its job . my nail stuff is brill i put it on and by the time i have moved onto the next nail the first one is dry its good when rushing around and no time to do your nails sit and do them now in front off matthew . And hey presto done Laughing
Back to top Go down

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime9th August 2008, 1:18 pm

lol it is good stuff!! Norma is minted!! Way rich Wink
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime9th August 2008, 2:54 pm

Sometimes its worth paying a little bit extra for some things. I've never seen that though, sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime10th August 2008, 1:06 am

Smile as long as your happy with it
Back to top Go down

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime10th August 2008, 1:22 am

Yeah its good : plus it helps whent he hubby goes abroad with work as i give him my list
Back to top Go down

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime10th August 2008, 7:30 am

Norma find it on the internet and post the link! xx
Back to top Go down

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime10th August 2008, 11:12 am

here you go i found it but thats as big as i could get it

http://www.easycorner.com/debenhams/commun/desc_ongles.php?var=ref=106303100000@seg=BEAUTE+DES+ONGLES@name=debenhams@rep=commun@langue=us
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime10th August 2008, 3:12 pm

ooooo nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Health & Beauty-
Jump to: