bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would anyone mind................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Would anyone mind................ Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone mind................   Would anyone mind................ Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 4:46 am

If i did a Daily diary of my pregnancy. Its getting tough now i only have 3+6 weeks to go and would be great to get things down out my head.?!

If Sarah wants to maybe she could do it along with me? But i know she has alot longer to go..??
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone mind................   Would anyone mind................ Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 7:59 am

I think thats a good idea Alice, especially for any new people that join that are pregnant for the first time. And for Sarah to do it too as she is earlier on than you.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone mind................   Would anyone mind................ Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 9:06 am

Yep by al means
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone mind................   Would anyone mind................ Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 11:28 am

Alice are you going to do a Daily diary?
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone mind................   Would anyone mind................ Icon_minitime21st August 2008, 1:35 am

lol whoops i forgot all about it.............right ill start it today! sORRY GUYS PREGNANCY BRAIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone mind................   Would anyone mind................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would anyone mind................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Pregnancy-
Jump to: