bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8 days and my homebirth is safe................

Go down 
AuthorMessage

8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Empty
PostSubject: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 7:52 am

Yes in 8 days time ill be 37 weeks and my homebirth will be safe! Thats if my iron levels are good too!

Hold in there little man!!Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 8:22 am

Keep your legs crossed hun xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 9:58 am

Stick a plug up there lol
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 11:22 am

LOL. I dont think in the slightest he will come any time soon, but knowing my luck!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 12:23 pm

stay put little man!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 12:45 pm

I really do hope for you alice that he stays put, i know how much you want a home birth and it would be magical for you xxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 1:51 pm

Any other time she would be saying get out now you little bugger . but in this instince i have to say stay put just for another 8 days wee man Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 12:42 am

Its quite funny I've got Alice saying please stay and my sister begging for hers to come out lol. Donna is trying a lot of things to bring on labour bless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 1:40 am

It's always the same......Alice probably also wishes that her wee boy would come out but only in 7 days as she really really wants a home birth....I know i wanted duncan out by this time.....xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 9:19 am

lol i love it how u all talk about me!!

Im not overly desprate for little man to arrive to early, im still 7 days from being classed as full term and i would hate there to be anything wrong with him, but this time next week id being trying anything and everything to get him out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 2:36 pm

Oh bless....we are not talking about you we are talking with you hun xxxx we well i really hope you can have your home birth as you have said how much you really want it.....eveything is crossed for you xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 1:21 am

No i'm quite blantently talking about her Razz xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 days and my homebirth is safe................   8 days and my homebirth is safe................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8 days and my homebirth is safe................
Page 1 of 1