bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had my Growth scan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Had my Growth scan! Empty
PostSubject: Had my Growth scan!   Had my Growth scan! Icon_minitime24th July 2008, 1:28 pm

Shocked And my little Mr is going to be a Big baby!!! First off the scan was truely amazing, the fetures we saw was so clear! He has such amazing chubby cheeks, HAIR! None of my girls were born with hair, little diddy hands and feet, his belly, everything! It was so so Amamzing! The scan lady cheaked again for me and he is defo a 'He' so im not worrying about the nice blue nusery he has!!
Any how as for his size! Im 34+2 and he is weighing in at 6lb 6oz OUTCH!! He is following the 90th Centile and a 'Predicted' birth weight at 40 weeks is 8lb 11oz or at 42 weeks 9lb 2oz!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

As for Inducement its not an issue any more as he is still ok and not 'Hugely' Huge!

Im being tested for pre-eclampsia thou as iv been real poorly again over the past few days, iv had mega headaches, flashing vision, High blood pressure. I also have white blood cells in mu urine so yet have another infection!

Ill keep u updated!

Oh and iv also finished Childminding today so have started Maternity Leave! Whoo!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had my Growth scan!   Had my Growth scan! Icon_minitime24th July 2008, 1:49 pm

thats great news about your boy.....i had the opposite - sophie had tons of hair and ollie was bald practically....sounds like he will be a good weight too xxx hoping you dont have anything nasty like pre-eclampsia....now you have finished work you must rest up more xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had my Growth scan!   Had my Growth scan! Icon_minitime24th July 2008, 1:58 pm

Glad all went well hun......so pleased for you xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Had my Growth scan!   Had my Growth scan! Icon_minitime25th July 2008, 1:37 am

Glad all is well and how lovely to see your little boy again.

Ashley was 9lb 7oz and was born on his due date and was always above the 90th centile.

Make sure you try to rest, I know thats not easy with 2 kids.

View user profile
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Had my Growth scan!   Had my Growth scan! Icon_minitime25th July 2008, 8:40 am

Chloe was 6lb 6oz when she was born @36 weeks, so I think if I was only carrying her and went full term i think she would have been big like Ashley was.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had my Growth scan!   Had my Growth scan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had my Growth scan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Pregnancy-
Jump to: