bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie's Introduction to pre-school!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sophie's Introduction to pre-school! Empty
PostSubject: Sophie's Introduction to pre-school!   Sophie's Introduction to pre-school! Icon_minitime10th July 2008, 5:01 am

And she loved it!! ..... As soon as we walked in she was off playing, drawing, colouring, outside on the bikes! She could'nt give a hoot if i was there or not lol!!

While i was speaking to 1 nusery teacher the other was playing with her and said she could'nt believe how forward she was, I know that she was a little bit more forward then others but never heard it from another teacher. Sophie can count to 12, knoes all her colours and shapes, nearly writes her name, can sit and do a 20 peice jigsaw. LOL My little brain box! Im dead proud of her.! There were a few kid's there still with dummys in there mouths!?! There 3 FFS!! I can understand the potty training issue as it is very hard to potty train a child but a dummy?? Not only could they not speak a word but they looked utterly sillly?!? (sorry rant over can u tell i get wound up seeing older kids with dummys! Its not approate!)

Any how she start's on the 8th September and were all very excited. She is excited to be wearing a little school uniform thats the same as her sisters too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie's Introduction to pre-school!   Sophie's Introduction to pre-school! Icon_minitime10th July 2008, 5:42 am

Oh that's great news hun, glad she liked it...

@ dummies, You would not fit in here then hun as some kids still have dummies when they go to school and that is with 7years........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie's Introduction to pre-school!   Sophie's Introduction to pre-school! Icon_minitime10th July 2008, 5:52 am

totally agree with you on the dummy front Alice...think especially once i child turns 3 the dummy should go as its so bad for their speech.

Glad all went well for your sophie and thats fab she is so bright - bet you are dead proud of her xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Sophie's Introduction to pre-school!   Sophie's Introduction to pre-school! Icon_minitime10th July 2008, 5:56 am

Erm, Sorry but my Sophie has a dummy at playschool its just a comfort thing and she does take it out and they put it away and tell her she doesnt need it, i'm hoping in September she wont be taking it with her when she goes.
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Sophie's Introduction to pre-school!   Sophie's Introduction to pre-school! Icon_minitime10th July 2008, 7:13 am

Thats excellent Alice, It makes life so much easier if they go in happily, she is proberly very ready for it. My girls can count to 12 but they still struggle with their colours and shapes,

My girls are 2 1/2 and still have a dummy for sleeping and when they are in the pushchair, and their speech is actually very good for their age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie's Introduction to pre-school!   Sophie's Introduction to pre-school! Icon_minitime10th July 2008, 8:05 am

aw bless her!! she is indeed a brain box and also an artist!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie's Introduction to pre-school!   Sophie's Introduction to pre-school! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophie's Introduction to pre-school!
Page 1 of 1