bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Empty
PostSubject: Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!   Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:30 am

Did anyone else experance this? I was feeding a litle baby today (4 weeks) and could feed him long as my boobs started to kill! They started to throb, leak and generally did'nt like it.

Crazy huh!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!   Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 10:34 am

I never had that, but I have heard of some peoples boobs leaking when another baby crys for food.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!   Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 10:38 am

LOL ive not heard that either

But everytime Sophie cried my boobs would ache and throb
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!   Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 10:48 am

I think i must be strange then LOL !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!   Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 1:29 pm

never heard of that either.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!   Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 1:38 pm

Apperantly its a sigin for my body needing the need to feed a baby. I never had this with the girls so have never experanced it but this time round im leaking all over the place, they are very sore and tender. Im hoping for sucessful feeding this time round. Im very excited to give it a try!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!   Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 3:05 pm

i hope you can too hun.....with the sounds of it, i think you will have loads of milk...xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!   Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Icon_minitime7th June 2008, 12:43 am

Alice you will be fine .
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!   Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Icon_minitime7th June 2008, 9:58 am

no you arent strange at all i have heard this, i breastfed both my two and when a baby was crying it makes you leak and it makes your nipples tingle, dont worry you not going mad!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!   Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mega Sore bobies when feeinding other peoples babys.!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Pregnancy-
Jump to: