bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

married to the eiffel tower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

married to the eiffel tower Empty
PostSubject: married to the eiffel tower   married to the eiffel tower Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 11:32 am

omg!! did anyone watch this last night, freaky!!!! i had no9thing to watch and was flicking through and saw this, i missed the first half hour, but basically its about these women who fall in love with objects, really weird, one woman married the eifel tower and then went a consumated the marriage - she was sat on one of the bars with her skirt and no knicks!!! freaky, another woman was in love with a church organ and got kicked out the church when the minister found her making love to the organ!!! this is real and way too freaky!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: married to the eiffel tower   married to the eiffel tower Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:00 pm

Oh my! Shagging the organ! Ew gross!!
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: married to the eiffel tower   married to the eiffel tower Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:22 pm

yh it was really weird, the thing is they actually call these things their lovers, another one had a love affair with the berlin wall, and would talk to it kiss it and everything, another was a church railing thing next to the altar (same girl as with the organ) and she would straddle it (dont worry she had her clothes on) and stroke it and talk to it like a real boyfriend!!! there was another girl who got kicked out the usa army because of her love affair with a sword!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: married to the eiffel tower   married to the eiffel tower Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:29 pm

hmmm...I missed this one, watched it last week about men who love their cars and do rude stuff to them!!!Shocked
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: married to the eiffel tower   married to the eiffel tower Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 1:07 pm

lol that dosnt purprise me!! hehehe!!! only joking though, there are some weird crazy people in the world!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: married to the eiffel tower   married to the eiffel tower Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 2:23 pm

very wierd people out there....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: married to the eiffel tower   married to the eiffel tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

married to the eiffel tower
Page 1 of 1