bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloted but not eaten!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bloted but not eaten! Empty
PostSubject: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 7:13 am

Hay guys. Wonder if u can help.

Iv been feeling really bloted recently, like iv eaten a 3 course meal! My tummy is hard and swollen (more then usual) and im finding it hard and uncomfortable to eat.
Im going to the loo as normal and eating healthy. I cant remember this feeling with the girls. Im not overly worried as little monkey is kicking like hell all day every day it just uncomfortable.

Any idea on what it could be.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 1:34 pm

oh hun sorry i can't help.......i did have this a few times and i drank apple juice but it doesn't always work....

hope your feeling better soon...xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 2:01 pm

Thanks hun. I love Apple juice but any fresh juice give me intergestion (sp). I think its the acid in it. I might see my MW or give her a call in the morning. Im not worried just feels real uncomfy!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 3:42 pm

She might have come accross this before and be able to recommend something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 6:01 am

Hay Guys.
Well iv been to see the midwife today and she did all the normal cheaks. baby is mesuring at 27 weeks and im 26+5 so spot on really, BP fine, Urine fine, baby fine so she wants me to see the doctor. She said its not really normal but not unheard of but she could give a digisnosis.

I have to call tomorrow for a doctors appiontment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 7:53 am

Hope all is ok and your feeling better soon...xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 1:41 pm

Thankyou hun, ill keep u updated tomorrow xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 1:47 pm

hope it goes alright tomorrow xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 1:57 pm

Thanks hun... xx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 2:29 pm

Glad all the normal checks are fine and hope the doctor can help you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 11:29 pm

let us know what the doc says hun...thinking of you xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 11:27 am

Right iv been to see the doctor who has given me some peppermint capsuals. there for IBS (Which i do suffer with) He said it should help with the 'Bloted' Feeling and discomfort im getting!
Iv been in agony today with it but have taken some capsuals and feel loads better. I still feel a little bloted but i think thats because iv just had my dinner.!

I hope this really works as iv been suffering big time!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 2:04 pm

oh i am so pleased you got something for it......xxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 2:53 pm

Glad you are feeling better, you could try peppermint tea too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloted but not eaten!   Bloted but not eaten! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloted but not eaten!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Pregnancy-
Jump to: