bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOL @ Redbull!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LOL @ Redbull! Empty
PostSubject: LOL @ Redbull!   LOL @ Redbull! Icon_minitime17th May 2008, 7:48 am

Well about an hour ago i decided to have a tin of redbull as im feeling a little sleepy but cant sleep as the kiddies are in the garden sleeping. Well every since little buba has been having a kicking fest! Its going crazy in there!

Hum i think redbull is off the menu for the rest of this pregnancy!

Just made me giggle! At least i know that if im not feeling much movement in a day all i have to have is a tin of redbull and buba willk strat raveing in side of me!
Back to top Go down

LOL @ Redbull! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Redbull!   LOL @ Redbull! Icon_minitime17th May 2008, 9:43 am

Be careful!!! I drank lots of redbull when I was pg and my Liam was a hypo toddler Ive always blamed the redbull lol You have been warned! lmao[/img]
Back to top Go down

LOL @ Redbull! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Redbull!   LOL @ Redbull! Icon_minitime17th May 2008, 10:42 am

Bugger! No more redbull!!
Back to top Go down

LOL @ Redbull! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Redbull!   LOL @ Redbull! Icon_minitime17th May 2008, 11:14 am

oh that's funny, it is amazing what things can do.....LOL
Back to top Go down

LOL @ Redbull! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Redbull!   LOL @ Redbull! Icon_minitime22nd May 2008, 4:01 pm

lol yeah bet baby wondered what was going on with the red bull!!!! hope he doesnt turn into a hyper child for u Alice xxx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

LOL @ Redbull! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Redbull!   LOL @ Redbull! Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 7:49 am

i wonder if he will come out sporting a set of wings? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

LOL @ Redbull! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL @ Redbull!   LOL @ Redbull! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL @ Redbull!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Pregnancy-
Jump to: