bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Think my Morning Sickness is back :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Think my Morning Sickness is back :( Empty
PostSubject: Think my Morning Sickness is back :(   Think my Morning Sickness is back :( Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 6:13 am

Hay guys!

Well yesterday i woke up feeling a little queezy and put it down to having an early dinner, i did'nt feel great all day but just rested (as u all know) Woke up this morning and threw up in the shower! Very much like the time when my MS was bad! Been feeling queezy all day. I dont feel ill like its a bug just sicky!

Iv looked on the internet and it says ur MS can come back when the Baby has a growth spurt as ur hormone level rises! I hoping its due to that and it will settle soon! 16 weeks of puking was enough!

Oh how i love pregnancy!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Think my Morning Sickness is back :(   Think my Morning Sickness is back :( Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 6:23 am

Oh no Alice, poor you, hopefully it will pass quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think my Morning Sickness is back :(   Think my Morning Sickness is back :( Icon_minitime14th April 2008, 6:32 am

I hope so hun x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think my Morning Sickness is back :(   Think my Morning Sickness is back :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think my Morning Sickness is back :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Pregnancy-
Jump to: