bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

J Lo having Twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

J Lo having Twins Empty
PostSubject: J Lo having Twins   J Lo having Twins Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 4:23 am

Surprise! Lopez is having twins

J Lo having Twins A1EA5F9253D69C9C5248D54C484848

© ITN 2008

It may not come as the greatest shock to her fans, but Jennifer Lopez's father has confirmed the singer is expecting not one baby, but two!
David Lopez revealed the worst kept secret in Hollywood while appearing on a TV show.
Rumours have been circulating for months that the Do It Well star was expecting twins with her husband Marc Anthony.
Mr Lopez said, "It's twins. The thing is in my family, my sister also had twins, so it's a hereditary thing. I'm very proud. Jennifer has yearned to be a mother for many years."
The proud grandfather-to-be chose not to reveal what sex the babies are.
But Lopez's fans won't have to wait long to find out, as she is expected to give birth very soon.
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

J Lo having Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: J Lo having Twins   J Lo having Twins Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 5:08 am

Wow! Twins!
Back to top Go down

J Lo having Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: J Lo having Twins   J Lo having Twins Icon_minitime7th February 2008, 1:58 pm

congrats to J lo Very Happy
Back to top Go down

J Lo having Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: J Lo having Twins   J Lo having Twins Icon_minitime9th February 2008, 2:51 pm

congrats to jen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

J Lo having Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: J Lo having Twins   J Lo having Twins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J Lo having Twins
Page 1 of 1