bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iv been put on Happy Pills ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Iv been put on Happy Pills ??? Empty
PostSubject: Iv been put on Happy Pills ???   Iv been put on Happy Pills ??? Icon_minitime22nd January 2008, 11:33 am

Hay Guys!
Well the morning sickness has now brought me to an all time low. I cant cope with and and many times iv thought to myself to end this pregnancy! I hate to feel this way but im struggling so so much i cant cope!

My best friend dragged me to the doctor today who was lovely with me, He has prescribed me some happy pills and they help with sickness too! I had 3 so far and feel so much better. The nausea is'nt compleatly gone but its taken the edge off, and i feel so much happier!

I regreat even thinking what i thought, i was at a all time low it was so hard!

I hope i dont get addicted to the pills thou! But for now i rely on them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv been put on Happy Pills ???   Iv been put on Happy Pills ??? Icon_minitime22nd January 2008, 11:51 am

aww hun Im glad your feeling better. You wont get addicted as long as you follow the doctors recommendations xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv been put on Happy Pills ???   Iv been put on Happy Pills ??? Icon_minitime22nd January 2008, 12:10 pm

Glad your feeling better hun xxx take care of yourself...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Iv been put on Happy Pills ???   Iv been put on Happy Pills ??? Icon_minitime22nd January 2008, 2:03 pm

aww hunnie huge hugs xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Iv been put on Happy Pills ???   Iv been put on Happy Pills ??? Icon_minitime22nd January 2008, 2:48 pm

sweets! it is understandable for you to feel that way, but im glad you are feeling slightey better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv been put on Happy Pills ???   Iv been put on Happy Pills ??? Icon_minitime23rd January 2008, 11:18 am

Well today i thought i was going to dit, i wake up this morning with Sickness and dirrohia! It was horrid! It was'nt until about 3pm i actually started to feel okish!

The tablets are having a little effect but not fully yet, the doctor said it could take up to a week to get in my system and work properly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iv been put on Happy Pills ???   Iv been put on Happy Pills ??? Icon_minitime24th January 2008, 1:15 pm

oh poor you hun xxxx ((((((((((big hugs))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iv been put on Happy Pills ???   Iv been put on Happy Pills ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iv been put on Happy Pills ???
Page 1 of 1