bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now this is going to make you laugh!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Now this is going to make you laugh! Empty
PostSubject: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 12:17 pm

BUT i really am preggers!

I only found out Wednesday BUT YES! iM HAVING ANOTHER baby! Were really please. Was very very shocked the way we found out but very happy now.

Well thats it.

I have no idea how far gone i am but im waiting for an early scan so i can update u all then.

Ill post my 'BFP' story after iv had a bath!

Loads love

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 1:44 pm

OMG WOW CONGRATULATIONS ALICE cheers

CANT WAIT TO HEAR UR STORY Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 2:04 pm

OMG Wow Alice...thats fab news...really thrilled for you!!!!! cant wait to hear ur story either!!! xxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime5th January 2008, 5:18 pm

Thats fantastic news (even if I am just a tiny bit jealous) Congratulations xxxx

Now this is going to make you laugh! Congratulations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 6:09 am

Thanks Everyone. Im real Happy!

Thats fantastic news (even if I am just a tiny bit jealous) Congratulations xxxx

You wont be jealous when im throwing my guts up lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 6:45 am

lol no thats true Alice x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 7:41 am

Hey wow what a shocker......congrats, so pleased for you...xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 11:20 am

Congrats sweetie!!

making me all broody now!

x
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 12:00 pm

CONGRATULATIONS Alice and Andrew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime6th January 2008, 2:16 pm

Well hun you know how over the moon I am for you both, I can't wait to see your bump.

xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now this is going to make you laugh!   Now this is going to make you laugh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now this is going to make you laugh!
Page 1 of 1