bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: dreams   13th September 2007, 10:06 am

Do you believe that people can dream what is going to happen?
I dreamt that I took a BP machine home to do my Dads Blood pressure when I was 21yrs old..He died 2 weeks later of a stroke. Sad
Recently I was dreaming about water ,it has stopped now....since the floods. I dreamt of water running down a road and flooding .
I am not saying I think it def related but....you never know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: dreams   13th September 2007, 12:14 pm

Yeah I believe in it but i'm the opposite with my dreams - if i dream of a close relative dying someone finds out their pregnant.

So Yeah I think there is something in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: dreams   13th September 2007, 1:48 pm

i dont necessarily dream about things happening but i do sense when something good/bad is about to happen lol but then again maybe thats just my life...going from good to bad to good lol! i do think there is some truth in it tho from what others have told me xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14th September 2007, 1:10 am

Hum....I think it could be true. I do dream but have never dream of something tha has come true. I have had reacurring dreams but other then that i sleep pritty deep!

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   14th September 2007, 5:18 am

I have to say i beleive in it as it has happend to me loads, i am also very sensitve to when people die, if i know the person i can alway sense that's something is wrong...i.e they have died ...sad i know but we can't always have the good side to life....

(wish i was like you sarah)...:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8th October 2007, 5:19 am

I beleive it!

In April I had a dream that I invited my Grandma (who had died seven yrs before) to my youngest's birthday party, and she said she couldnt because she was waiting in for somebody. On the sunday before, my grandad had a really bad fall and ended up in hospital, a few days later (on her Ruby's 1st birthday), I got a phone call from my Auntie saying grandad had got pneumonia and we all had to get up to the hospital asap! He very nearly died that day but luckily he pulled through! Then I remembered the dream that I had!

In August, after Grandad had been given the after from MRSA he was moved from hospital to a nursing home. He died 2 weeks later!

The night before he died I had a dream that my cousins and I were round at our granparents house, and the were moving back to Italy. They had made us all memory boxes, with little things that would remind us of them. A few months before I remember having a dream about grandma painting mine and my cousin's nails with some varnish. My cousin asked her if she could take it home with her and grandma said she would let her have it when she "goes!" The nail varnish was in the box!

I knew when I woke up that something was going to happen and mentioned it to mum when she rang me to tell me that he'd gone!!!

So yes I definately do believe that.

Oh... sorry didnt realise how much I had typed lol. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8th October 2007, 5:47 am

Sad ..... aw helen im sorry for ur loss, i remember that time when ur grandad was poorly in hospital but never realised that he passed away 2 weeks later. Im sorry hun x

(((((Cuddles))))))

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8th October 2007, 5:58 am

Helen,
Sorry your Grandad died ...but it is a lovely dream in the respect of believing in the after life...especially where your grandma told you she was waiting for someone.Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8th October 2007, 6:35 am

Thank you both.

He died during the summer hols, Alice infact it was the first week!

It helped me alot come to terms with him dying and also the knowledge that he is back with grandma, and they are both happy again watching over us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8th October 2007, 6:50 am

Yes they are hunny (Typing with a tear in my eye Sad ) At least u have very good and fond memorys of them both and they are together again x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8th October 2007, 7:30 am

Sad Awwwww. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dreams   8th October 2007, 10:15 am

sorry to hear about your loss...xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dreams   

Back to top Go down

dreams
Page 1 of 1