bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

interfering old bitch!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

interfering old bitch! Empty
PostSubject: interfering old bitch!   interfering old bitch! Icon_minitime18th March 2009, 2:33 am

david's dad has a girlfriend called joanne, he's been with her about a year now, she always makes little digs at me, she hates itthat i dont work, she always tels me how charlie should be in nursery and how great her grandson is doing, who has been in full time nursery as soon as he was old enough to be taken. it really really annoys me, she always goes on about charlies speech - and how great calebs is (caleb is a year younger than chalrie) and that its because he goes to nursery. see the thing is calebs mum (her daughter) is in the royal navy and is a single mum, in my opinionm thats no life for a baby, she has had to leave him a few times, once for 6 months - he didnt recognise his mum when she came home, but apparently im in the worng for being a stay at home mum! god she makes me so angry, i remember this one time she was moaning at me (about 6 months ago) that chalrie wasnt potty trained and that because he is a boy and therefore lazy (ha bloody ha) i have to force him to use the potty - what a bitch! she always tells me how her children were potty trained at one and how they were reading and writing before they started school! she even told me once i should get a job as a receptionist (like her) because i can type fast! grrrrrr then sunday she came round (i wasnt here thank god) and she told david (who just said he was keeping our old car for me when i can drive) that i should not have a car, how can we afford to run 2 cars when KATIE DOSNT WORK!!! omg she makes me so mad!!!! she thinks she knows best, yet when they visit htye bring bags full of sweets for eliza and charlie (not just a small bag each - but carrier bags full) i am not against sweets, but i limit them, like parents should! i hate her so much, well from now on i will not be made to feel bad for being a stay at home mum, in my opinion i am providing a good stable foundation for my children, and i know many people would give anyhitng to be able to stay at home with their kids. especially being a navy family, they have a dad that comes and goes alot, so my kids need a bit of security in their lives, and thats what i am doing by being at home with them! next time she makes a comment i am ready fo rher, i will not be quiet anymore!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: interfering old bitch!   interfering old bitch! Icon_minitime18th March 2009, 8:17 am

Oh ignore her, shes probably just jealous x
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: interfering old bitch!   interfering old bitch! Icon_minitime18th March 2009, 2:28 pm

Definatly sounds like she is jealous of you and that you are able to be a stay at home mum.

It is no one elses business whether a mum decides to go to work or not, everybody is different.

I wouldn't be able to keep quiet, I would have to say something.

Try not to let her get to you
Back to top Go down
Lou

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: interfering old bitch!   interfering old bitch! Icon_minitime23rd March 2009, 12:28 pm

Now my mil is the opposite! She does nothing but moan that I work and I shouldnt, I should stop at home and look after my family!

Ignore them thats what I say its your life and your kids so its up to you what you do x
Back to top Go down
AliceR
AliceR

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: interfering old bitch!   interfering old bitch! Icon_minitime24th March 2009, 2:17 pm

Your life is yours hun and you do what u want to do! Not what someone tells you you should be doing!

As a Childminder i look after people kiddies so they dont have to go into a nusery, your'll find nower days people like their babies, kiddies to have more of a 121 then stuffed in a baby room with a ratio of 1:3 or even 1:5 !

Just igor her x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interfering old bitch!   interfering old bitch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interfering old bitch!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Mums Club-
Jump to: