Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Prince Harry and his racist comments   20th February 2009, 12:53 pm

Do you think it was made a big deal out of something really silly?

I think it was, I think that he was only mucking around with the people in question and they probably didnt give a monkeys
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry and his racist comments   20th February 2009, 2:03 pm

me too...xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry and his racist comments   21st February 2009, 3:52 am

If it was anyone else - noone would have said anything about the comments lets be honest! He has been naive and stupid but I don't think he is racist - he is just a young lad acting like a young lad.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry and his racist comments   21st February 2009, 4:11 am

I agree a big deal was made out of nothing, i mean i dont like to think im racist, i have coloured people in my family and i had indian friends at school however the newsagents near me i always call the paki shop, sorry but its something we always called it right from when i was a child so it stuck, its easier to say 'im going to the paki shop' then im going to the newsagents lol, but im not a racist, in fact i even know indian who call them paki shops

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://parentslounge.forumotion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry and his racist comments   21st February 2009, 4:54 am

yeah i know what you mean, we have a paki shop near where i use to live in scotland it was taken over many times even from british people and we still call it the paki shop....xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry and his racist comments   22nd February 2009, 11:47 am

ooo i TOTALLY 100% agree with you all !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry and his racist comments   

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry and his racist comments
Page 1 of 1