bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

jade Empty
PostSubject: jade   jade Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 4:06 am

What do you think about jade making all the money she can before she dies?

Do u think its good, or do u think she should be spending the time with her family now?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: jade   jade Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 4:09 am

I think its good as she is making sure her boys wnt for nothing but I do also agree she should be spending it with them
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: jade   jade Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 5:16 am

i think she should be spending the time with her family cos i mean lets face it you could go on n on on on trying to make more and more money
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: jade   jade Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 5:49 am

I think she is doing the best she can to provide for her boys future, she knows she wont be here to support them so she wantsa them to have everything they want, its the best gift she can give them now she hasnt much time left, i think it also raises awareness of what cancer sufferers actually go through to survive. i get fed up of people saying she just wants money and fame, she dosnt want the money for herself does she, i ,ean its no good for where she is going, she had a terrible upbringing and wants to make sure her boys have everything they need when she is not here, honestly i would do the same

as far as i can tell she is spending as much time with her family as she can, apart from when she is in hospital - she dont want her boys to see her and remember her like that. i feel so sorry for her and would hate to go trhough what she is going through, i think she is brave letting the cameras in when she is so ill.
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: jade   jade Icon_minitime21st February 2009, 3:48 am

I agree that making the money for her boys was a good thing but I hope she steps back now and spends the rest of her time privately with her family.
Back to top Go down

jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: jade   jade Icon_minitime21st February 2009, 5:00 am

I think it's good that she is looking out for her boys future and making money for that is good....

But i do think she should spend the rest of the time she has left with her family.....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jade Empty
PostSubject: Re: jade   jade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jade
Page 1 of 1