bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rose, my little angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rose, my little angel Empty
PostSubject: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 8:01 am

My little angel Rose was born on Christmas Eve 2008 at 31+5 weeks due to low heartrate and they wasn't able to get the heartrate up, so she was delievered by emergancy c-section .

When she was in hospital for 12 days and on the 4th of January on her daddy's 2t birthday she was able to go home.

She was doing so great when she was home. But on Sunday 11th she stopped breathing. We left for the e.r right away and the docs was able to get her back.

During the time in the hospital she had 10 fits total between Sunday and Thursday. She had a very high fever and a chest infection, and the docs took lots of tests, and the results came back that she had Bacterial Menigitis and it didn't look good.

They started her on antibiotics and the fever went down and she didn't have any more fits during Wednsday evening and Thursday morning.

But on Thursdag afternoon she had a very big fit and her heart stopped breathing right away. They tried for over 30 minutes to get her back to life, but she never came back Rose, my little angel Frown

But at 6.58pm 15th January 2009 they stopped.

My little girl only became 22 days old

She will be layed to rest on Friday 23th January at 11am GMT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 8:34 am

im so sorry for your loss . My thoughts are with you all at this very sad time . and are here whenever you feel the need to talk to any of us .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 9:26 am

so sorry to hear this....xxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 9:58 am

I knew this one was coming, how?
I was pre-warned by someone.

I don't know how many of you have noticed that the baby is 2 totally different babies. The one on the ticker is much smaller than the avatar one. The Avatar one is too big to be a 31 week old baby - I know ive seen tiny babies in SCBU.

Also in the UK we don't have ER we have A&E, so again this doesnt make sense. I've also been told that this person isn't who she claims to be and also has been banned on many other baby websites and pinches photos of babies and claiming this is Rose.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are now banned from Bumps2mums.
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 10:17 am

Sad that someone feels the need to make up stories like that. They must be very desperate and lonely or sad and twisted!
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 10:25 am

Its awful especially as I know someone who really did lose a baby, who was born sleeping at around the same gestation as she has said she was when she gave birth. they must have some serous problems if they have to make shit up like that. My heart goes out to all the people who really have gone through the loss of a baby. The story of the baby's death also dosnt really add up. silly silly pathetic woman, thanks for banning her Smile

also you said your baby was doing quite well at home, but how come you never posted about how well she was doing? you just post when things go wrong, thats a bit weird! I just dont understand what you get out of making up these stories?

I also doubt that a baby born at just 31 weeks (correct me if im wrong here) would not be out of hospital after just 12 days?
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 10:50 am

Nope your right Katie, a baby wouldnt be out just after 12 days of being in special care - more like weeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 10:58 am

Omg . that is shocking i cant believe i fell for something like that . but then again me being a soft touch and losing my baby at 19 weeks gestation my heart went out to her and her family

thanks for banning her think some choice words wouldnt been said

and sarah how come you figured her out ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 12:07 pm

I knew about her too, Twisted sick bitch! Get a life!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 1:20 pm

I had a tip off. I mentioned to my mods to keep an eye on any other forums they may visit but I didnt think they'd find anything if this person had been banned from most.

The baby pictures aren't right - they look different not the same baby, ER - we dont have an ER department here we have A&E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime19th January 2009, 1:44 pm

I knew because sarah had said to me, i looked on about 50 different mums and kids forums but never found anything and thought ok maybe it was a mistake....

but No sadly not....
it's so sad that she had to do this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose, my little angel   Rose, my little angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose, my little angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Mums Club-
Jump to: