bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not long now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Not long now Empty
PostSubject: Not long now   Not long now Icon_minitime7th December 2008, 1:33 am

Ive got 15 days left now til she arrives!, i'm feeling really scared and excited at the same time. I'd love for her to come naturally though but I have a feeling she will wait and be disturbed from her warm bed Sad

I'm feeling ok, very very tired, not sleeping much as no matter which position I lay in at night after an hour i'm wide awake due to the back pain ive got. Have been having a lovely time with good oh constipation, but that was sorted with 1 ltr of prune juice!

Babys room is nearly complete, we FINALLY ordered the carpet yesterday and that is being fitted on Wednesday morning so all we need to do then is put the cot in there and hey presto it'll be finished. We've put the curtains and the lamp shade up yesterday too, so its starting to look like a proper bedroom.

Had to buy some huggies nappies as the hospital don't like non - disposables, its not the fact they don't like them but its when the baby does its 1st few poo's its all black tarie stuff and mums end up throwing their nappies away as the stuff wont shift.

Please send me lots of labour vibes I need them right now lol

Hope you all are ok

Sarah x
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Not long now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not long now   Not long now Icon_minitime7th December 2008, 3:09 am

Sending lots of labour vibes your way xxx

Im really excited for you I wish I lived closer so I could visit Sad
Back to top Go down

Not long now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not long now   Not long now Icon_minitime7th December 2008, 7:25 am

OOOOOOOOOOooo Not long now xxxxxx
Back to top Go down

Not long now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not long now   Not long now Icon_minitime7th December 2008, 11:04 pm

Not long now hun, i bet your really excited i would be....

Sending loads of vibes......xxxx
Back to top Go down

Not long now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not long now   Not long now Icon_minitime8th December 2008, 1:56 pm

Iv just seen on Sarah's Facebook porfile that baby is already 7lb's!!
Back to top Go down

Not long now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not long now   Not long now Icon_minitime9th December 2008, 2:05 am

yeah i saw that too.....going to be a big baby....xxx
Back to top Go down

Not long now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not long now   Not long now Icon_minitime10th December 2008, 7:10 am

ouch Shocked big baby!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not long now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not long now   Not long now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not long now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Pregnancy-
Jump to: