bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bye bye baby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

bye bye baby Empty
PostSubject: bye bye baby   bye bye baby Icon_minitime26th September 2008, 5:01 am

last night charlie went to bed without his bottle - he had a sippy cup instead with his milk - this is a big thing for him, he is quite attached to his bottle, he would use it all day if i let him! also going to say goodbye to his dummies today, when david comes home we are going to go to the beach and let charlie throw them in the sea and say goodbye (he loves to throw things in the sea - not sure he will like to throw his dummies though!!) I will also take his bottles and throw them in as well - you watch we will get fined for littering lol!!!! the thing is he is only 2, but he is the size of a three year old so he looks too big to have a dummy now. but we will keep one spare for emergencies! I have to accept that he is not really a baby anymore, gosh my first baby has gone to school and my little baby is not really a baby now, maybe thats why I am so broody!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

bye bye baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye bye baby   bye bye baby Icon_minitime26th September 2008, 11:30 am

awww bless, good luck xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

bye bye baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye bye baby   bye bye baby Icon_minitime26th September 2008, 12:24 pm

what a big boy well done charlie...xxxx
Back to top Go down

bye bye baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye bye baby   bye bye baby Icon_minitime27th September 2008, 2:21 am

Will you have any more children Katie? Bless Charlie - Him and Sam are big boys now!
Back to top Go down

bye bye baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye bye baby   bye bye baby Icon_minitime27th September 2008, 3:21 am

awww bless him xx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

bye bye baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye bye baby   bye bye baby Icon_minitime27th September 2008, 3:57 am

Well I will definatley say yes, but not at the moment, soo broody, at the moment but no more on the horizon for now although I have already decided names lol!!! hailie for a girl cameron for a boy! lol
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

bye bye baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye bye baby   bye bye baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bye bye baby
Page 1 of 1