Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   29th September 2007, 6:11 am

Sort of following on from the dreams descussion Question

Have any of you been to a medium/fortune teller/card reader?
Did any of it happen?

Do you believe that they can really see whats going to happen to you or that they can speak/listen to people that have passed away?

Just wondered what paople thought of this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   30th September 2007, 11:57 am

I spoke to one and until now everything has been correct....she told me i would be better of in may (money wise) i got a job.....£50 better off.....

She told me i was going to a family party or something and loads of people where waiting on me ----my brothers wedding

She told me i would change my job i did .....

Loads more what has still to come but till now all has been good and right....

why you ask??
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   30th September 2007, 12:32 pm

I find it very fasinating (sp) and wondered what other people experiences were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   30th September 2007, 4:41 pm

i havent had any experience of mediums etc but i am facinated by the idea and would love to hear my fortune...but at the same time a bit apprehensive in case there was anything negative coming up xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   30th September 2007, 5:40 pm

I saw one 11 yrs ago at the time I was engaged and working my dream job as a pub manager. She told me i would change my job -I did suddenly 2 wks later (fell out with the owner), meet the man of my dreams - again I did at my new place of work, have a baby boy - well that took 2 yrs but it happened (I never wanted kids!!) and the strange thing was she said when you are pregnant someone will tell you they think your having twins. Well when I was 24 wks gone I collapsed at work and they called 999, the paramedic's put me on a stretcher and the one said "my god I think your having twins". Lol strange or what!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   30th September 2007, 5:47 pm

LOL very spooky....how interesting tho....will def have to go sometime in the near future Smile xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   30th September 2007, 6:20 pm

Im going to see Colin Fry in Oct 08 couldnt get tickets for this year!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   1st October 2007, 2:23 am

I've never been personnally but would love to
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   1st October 2007, 6:04 am

I would love to go to one, I have a number of one that someone recommended to me, its just finding the time to go and getting the girls looked after.

I did go to one but she knew me so I think she had a bit of a head start, but she did say I would have twins and 2 years later I fell pregnant with TWINS!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   1st October 2007, 6:14 am

i saw one in august and she was spot on with everything she told me, i dont really want to go into detail as it was very personal to do with my life and ppl around me but my nan also came through and she was talking to her and giving me the messages from her and omg thats spooky because everything she said through my nan was exactly how and wot my nan used to say, but i was so pleased she came through coz i think of her all the time and also she told me that my nan is watching over me contantly and she is very much involved in tias life and wot she does etc which is so nice to know coz she never met tia as my nan died 9 yrs ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   1st October 2007, 8:11 am

I have never been to one but would be intrested to do so.... Hay Sarah maby me and you should go together Wink xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   1st October 2007, 10:08 am

@ Tasha, a good medium will not tell you anything bad like death....and if you pick something up as negative it may be because of the situation your in and it may then turn out positive....

give it a try you will be surprised...xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   2nd October 2007, 12:22 pm

i do psychic, tarot and mediumistic readings,

and dont get a lot of time to go see one for myself. tho there is meant to be a really good one in my area, i had one about 2 yrs ago. and wow she was spot on. to the point where i was speechless, its best to go to ones. that your friends and family have heard/ or been to.. there are plenty of fake ones out there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   2nd October 2007, 3:42 pm

thanks lesley will def have to give it a try....if anyone can recommend anyone then let me know - im in Tunbridge Wells, Kent Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   2nd October 2007, 11:25 pm

Alice - I dont fancy going to one on my wedding day when your down lol xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   3rd October 2007, 4:29 am

U plonker, i never said ur wedding day, but one day. Would be good! Exciting really!
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   2nd April 2008, 3:34 pm

i have been to a few, and what i am going to say may well raise a few eyebrows, but last year i also decided (after alot of debating) to take my daughter to one as well, i had very good reason for doing this, ever since she was born weird things happen to her at night, things that scare the crappers out of her, i have seen things too, when her cot was in our room - lights above her cot - then she awoke screaming terrified then never slept in a cot again (she was just a few months old) and she has always had really horrifying night terrors, they are very traumatic to watch and can last up to an hour, and theres nothing anyone can do except watch her and wait till she calms down, then when she was 2 she kept telling us about a man in her bedroom, she wasnt bothered by it but wouldnt go in her room if ''he'' was there. then she saw the man on the way to the shoops (there was noone there) and in our garden also. we moved house when she was three, sometimes she wouldn have a night terror for a few weeks then all of a sudden she would have one every night for a week. one was soo bad that a woman ffrom down the road and across the street came to our house to see what the noise was, eliza was that hysterical!!! then she refused for about a month to go in her bedroom at all saying it was scary, then one night she woke shouting abot a man in the room , i asked where and she screamed pointing behind me, noone there, so i grabbed her and took her downstairs!!!! then i decided enough was enough and took her to see a clairvoyant, i had prewarned the woman i would be bringing my daughter who i had concerns for, she said that was ok and wouldnt do anything that might scare her. so we went and the woman said straight away that eliza was gifted and that she thought she would do some kind of spiritual work when she grew old enough to accept the girft she has. anyway alot was said and the woman gave her some 'healing' and told me the man she was seeing was not family or anyone we know, just a man who is drawn to eliza's nature. and that he dosnt want to scare her so will probably leave her alone if he felt she was scared. he means no harm to her what so ever. anyway other things were said as well, it was too much to remember it all, she knew things about eliza she couldnt know!!! and touch wood (although it was a few weeks before she went back to her bedroom) she has been fine ever since, not one single night terror or talk of a man or anything! i will say however, at risk of sounding crazy lol!! when mu husband goes away eliza sleeps in bed with me, now one whole week when he was away recently, every night when i went to bed (with eliza) i would be drifting off to sleep and then see those same lights above our heads that i saw when eliza was a baby in her cot, and they dont scare me or anything, i just find it a bit weird, but i believe in angels and i believe we are being watched over. maybe eliza does have a special gift, maybe one day we'll find out more, but whatever it is its not bothering her anymore!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://parentslounge.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   3rd April 2008, 2:08 am

ooo spooky!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   3rd April 2008, 2:20 am

Wow I find that so fasinating

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   3rd April 2008, 10:13 am

I think it's great that you took your daughter to see someone and things have got better......time will tell what gifts she has...xxx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   3rd April 2008, 1:21 pm

phew, i was worried you'd all think i was a freak, or something, im not lol - most of the time, and eliza is better for it, and she dosnt know who the lady was anyway, nothing 'weird' was said onfront of her, eliza thought she was just my mums friend (my mum took us) and liked all the crystals she had in her room!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://parentslounge.forumotion.com/index.htm
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   3rd April 2008, 2:21 pm

Of course we don't think your a freak, i really do find it all fasinating though

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   3rd April 2008, 2:30 pm

ditto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   3rd April 2008, 11:56 pm

I don't think you are a freak, i am really into all that stuff so i think it's great and if your little girl is better off for it then all the better....xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   19th September 2008, 1:56 pm

I would love to see a medium but think I would be too scared! My mum died 10 years ago and she was really interested in mediums, clairvoyents etc... so I think she would definetly come thru. I will pluck up the courage to go one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medium/fortune teller/card readers   

Back to top Go down

Medium/fortune teller/card readers
Page 1 of 1