AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Oh how funny cant wait to see this!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh how funny cant wait to see this!!   Oh how funny cant wait to see this!! Icon_minitime18th September 2008, 1:43 am

Corrie cross-dresser Norris
Coronation Street's Norris Cole is apparently set to reveal a secret love of cross-dressing.
Corrie cross-dresser Norris

pa.press.net
Coronation Street's Norris Cole is apparently set to reveal a secret love of cross-dressing.

The busy-body newsagent - played by 68-year-old Malcolm Hebden - confesses to landlady Emily Bishop about his female alias Noretta, after she discovers his stash of saucy ladies lingerie, according to the Daily Star.

Conservative church-goer Emily - played by 77-year-old Eileen Derbyshire - is shocked when Norris puts his sexy underwear into a bundle of clothes she is taking to the church jumble sale, but the bin liner splits open and she discovers it.

Emily confronts her lodger: "I know your private life is your business, but what you get up to in my spare room is most definitely my business. Be honest - are you a transvestite?"

Norris confesses: "I won the underwear in a competition I entered while I was being Noretta Cole, and where I had to describe what my dream date with Pierce Brosnan would be like.

"We'd eat dozens of fresh oysters in a posh restaurant, spend the night flamenco dancing and then take a midnight hot air ride up the M60 orbital."

Coronation Street bosses apparently wrote the storyline to put some comedy into the run up to Christmas.

A source said: "It's one of the funniest plots ever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Oh how funny cant wait to see this!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh how funny cant wait to see this!!   Oh how funny cant wait to see this!! Icon_minitime18th September 2008, 2:06 am

omg!!!!! lmao! cant wait to see that!

Oh how funny cant wait to see this!! Cj

Oh how funny cant wait to see this!! Dev025pbs__
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

Oh how funny cant wait to see this!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: TV, Soaps & Films-
Jump to: