bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Was back at the assessment unit yesterday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Was back at the assessment unit yesterday!   6th September 2008, 3:20 am

Im really not doing very good with this overdue 'Lark' !!

Well yesterday i have having some well deserved rest, andrew had taken sophie to toddlers while had the day to myself. Went to the loo and found blood! Panic as i did i called the Midwife who sent me up to the assessment unit. Baby was very quiet but ok, i had ++ Protien and +++ Keytones in my wee, and also blood! I had an internal and was told were ever it had come from has stopped bleeding, the Midwife also gave me a sweep and said my cervix was 'soft' im 2cm dilated and my cervix has shortened too! So all in all they have no idea were the blood came from but said not to worry and rest.

Also my MS has come back with avengance! I was so sick yesterday and also this monring! I feel crap!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Was back at the assessment unit yesterday!   6th September 2008, 3:22 am

Oh Alice, i really feel for you hun

Hopefully he'll be here soon xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Was back at the assessment unit yesterday!   6th September 2008, 4:22 am

oh no hun I hope you feel better soon and your little man hurrys up xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was back at the assessment unit yesterday!   6th September 2008, 2:10 pm

oh hun not good...but the fact you have dilated and your cervix has shortened hopefully means your man is on his way into the world soon xxx rest up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was back at the assessment unit yesterday!   

Back to top Go down

Was back at the assessment unit yesterday!
Page 1 of 1