bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FAO EMZ08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

FAO EMZ08 Empty
PostSubject: FAO EMZ08   FAO EMZ08 Icon_minitime20th August 2008, 11:29 am

Hows your pregnancy going hun?
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

FAO EMZ08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO EMZ08   FAO EMZ08 Icon_minitime3rd September 2008, 7:50 am

sorry i havent been around much
not good news at the moment i started bleeding on monday was told by midwife to go through casualty as iys only a small community hosp they basically told me everything was ok and i had a urine infection
yesterday i got a call to go to scunthorpe ratly pregnancy unit - went down had bloods done scan showed i was only 5 weeks 6 days and they couldnt find a heart beat - theu really worried me basically telling me that was it and i would prob bleed it out, also had to had anti d as my blood negative which i arent happy goole never told me that as it can cause problems in this and future pregnancies.
Anyway i have been given another scan appointment for two weeks time so am hoping for some improvement - spent most of yesterday upset although dont think it will settle in until i find out for definate as i am still holding onto that slight hope.
Also today i have read a lot on internet of other people not hearing a heartbeat until 8 weeks and then still having a healthy baby - i now dont know what to think, but am really pissed off that they have told me this is basically ot and then i have to wait 2 weeks to find anything

so fingers crossed but i arent holding out much hope
take care Emma x
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

FAO EMZ08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO EMZ08   FAO EMZ08 Icon_minitime3rd September 2008, 8:52 am

Yeah hun I wouldnt worry too much, 5 weeks is rather early to detect a heartbeat.

I'm also resus neg and I know that it is quite dangerous to have another baby, I never had anti D with Sophie but so far all my bloods that i've had to see if I have any anti bodies in my blood have been zero so thats a good sign, but i'm having it when i'm 28 weeks!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Emma xxx
Back to top Go down

FAO EMZ08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO EMZ08   FAO EMZ08 Icon_minitime3rd September 2008, 9:19 am

Thank you i think it wioll be out by end of today though i am still bleeding and am having real bad pains - i think these may be contractions.

its horrible having negative blood - its always meant more problems and blood tests for me
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

FAO EMZ08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO EMZ08   FAO EMZ08 Icon_minitime3rd September 2008, 9:54 am

Big hugs hunnie, ive still got my fingers crossed for you xx
Back to top Go down