Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Sarah's pregnancy diary - **no replies please**   8th August 2008, 3:54 am

Today I went to the hospital to have some acupuncture for my headaches, my headaches haven't been any where as bad as they were before and I don't need to take anything for them.
Claire - my midwife also put 2 behind my ears to help me sleep as last night I was really restless and didnt go off til 4.30am!!.
Bump is growing nicely, unfortunatly havent felt any movements yet but I know its fine as heard the heartbeat.

oooo look at that its the 8th day of the 8th month of the 8th year today!!

Woke up this morning feeling really sick, got stomach cramps and also have the s**ts, have been sick once and I still feel really rough.
Was meant to be meeting Amy today and have had to cancel which I feel guilty about but if I have a bug I don't want her or her girls/& Ashley to get it. Hopefully I feel better soon.
Got my Quad blood test results back today, i'm at a LOW RISK I have a 1 in 8,300 chance of having a spina bifida or downs baby at full term. Which is good.
Still no movements Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's pregnancy diary - **no replies please**   9th August 2008, 12:58 am

I'm 18 weeks today wahoooo. Woken up with a stonking headache but that is my fault as I was reading my book and didnt go to sleept il 10.30 (I was in bed at 8.45) and I was determined to finish it and then Soph came in at 7.30 Sad

Will edit later to add more
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's pregnancy diary - **no replies please**   18th August 2008, 11:20 am

Sorry not been keeping this up to date

Well i'm now 19 wks half way there according to some websites! Baby has started to kick now (well ive been feeling it now). Had a blood test today, and no blood would come out for ages! luckly it finally came out and the nurse got what she wanted. Get my results on Friday.

Still got quite a while to go til I get my next scan - 1st September.

Not been sleeping that well, been waking up to go for a wee and then not going back off for anything up to 3 hours its driving me insane!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's pregnancy diary - **no replies please**   20th August 2008, 11:28 am

Hi, well last night I hurt my bump, I leaned over Sophies bed to give her a kiss and her side fell down and I fell on it and hurt my bump. Has a funny pain in it but woke up this morning totally fine - except I have back ache.

I did wonder how long it was going to take before it started.

Good job i've got acupuncture tomorrow morning, i'll get my midwife to do something for my back too.

Had a good day today, went round Amy's had some lunch and then she waxed my legs for me, was rather brave I had a 3/4 leg done and it really tickled at the back lol Next time we are going for the full leg! eeek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's pregnancy diary - **no replies please**   

Back to top Go down

Sarah's pregnancy diary - **no replies please**
Page 1 of 1